Board of Review
What is the Board of Review?
The Board of Review is a board of three (3) property owners in the township whose purpose is:
- To review the values that are set by the Assessor; and
- To correct any errors in the assessing process.
The current Board of Review members are:
- Ken Watson
- William Rill
- Annette Koeble
March 2017 Board of Review Meeting Schedule
The Hamburg Township Board of Review for 2017 will be held at the Hamburg Township Hall, 10405 Merrill Road, on the following dates & times.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 - 9:00 a.m. - Organizational Meeting (No Appeals Heard)
- Monday, March 13, 2017 - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Appeals are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Call 810-231-1000 Ext. 211, 213 or 228. Appointments must be made no later thant 5:00 p.m. March 10, 2017. Poverty appeals by appointment only. Property Owners may appeal by letter if received by 5:00 p.m. March 14, 2017.
The purpose of this meeting is to correct clerical errors, mutual mistakes of fact, in accordance with the requirements of MCL 211.53b and to consider requests of hardships, homesteads and agricultural exemptions in accordance with Public Act 74 of 1995.
---Susan Murray, Assessor, Hamburg Township
Tentative Equilization Factor for all classes is 1.0000.
Assessment information available at Hamburg Township Office and www.hamburg.mi.us
(ADA) Americans with Disabilities Act Notice - The Township Hall will provide necessary reasonable services to individuals with disabilities at the Board of Review meetings upon 3 days' notice.