Live Broadcast over HT-TV Channel 191
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: : Election Poll Workers' Training Workshop - Twp. Hall Boardroom
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting - View proposed Agenda & Info Packet
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Mtg with USACE, USGS, NWS/NOAA, Hamburg Twp, and Green Oak Twp re: Huron River Flood Risk Reduction Study - Hamburg Twp Board Room
- Monday, October 27, 2014 , 7:00 p.m. - Hamburg Flood Prevention Committee - Meeting Cancelled
M-36 RESURFACING PROJECT BEGINS OCTOBER 1ST THROUGH NOVEMBER 15TH
M-36 between US-23 and Pinckney is scheduled to be resurfaced beginning October 1st. with a completion date of November 15th. Construction will begin at US-23 and progress west to Pinckney. View work details here.
FIRE DEPARTMENT: JOB OPENINGS FOR PAID ON-CALL FIREFIGHTERS AVAILABLE
The Hamburg Township Fire Department is accepting applications for paid on-call firefighters.
|HAMBURG TOWNSHIP - JOB OPENING|
PER DIEM RECORDING SECRETARY FOR MEETINGS
Hamburg Township is seeking a Recording Secretary to attend meetings held at the Township Hall and transcribe minutes for Boards/Committees. Deadline for submissions is November 7, 2014. View Job Opening Post and Application Form.
|PLANNING AND ZONING DEPARTMENT |
HOURS OF OPERATION
Please note that the Planning and Zoning Department has changed its hours of operation:
- Monday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only
*Planning and Zoning Administrator available by appointments only. Zoning Coordinator available for questions, plan submittals and plan pickup.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 21ST: CHILSON ROADWORK|
From Hamburg Police: Chilson Road will be closed for roadway work on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 between Cowell Road and Community Drive from 9 am to 4 p.m.
Want to receive police alerts via nixle to your smartphone? Text your zip code to 888777 for mobile alerts.
Use Potassium In Your Water Softener
sodium chloride effluent levels need to be reduced
in Hamburg Township for homes on the sewer system to bring levels in accordance
with MDNRE requirements. Everyone's help is
needed to achieve this critical goal. Learn
No. 82 - Questions and Answers
Help Available 24/7/365