Live Broadcast over HT-TV Channel 191
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 - 2:30 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Zoning Board of Appeals - Regular Meeting - Moved up one day from October 8, 2014 - Viiew proposed Agenda
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 - 3:00 p.m. - Public Safety Committee - Regular Meeting - View proposed Agenda
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Zoning Board of Appeals - Regular Meeting - Cancelled - rescheduled to Tuesday, October 7, 2014
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Planning Commission - Regular Meeting
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting
M-36 RESURFACING PROJECT BEGINS OCTOBER 1ST THROUGH NOVEMBER 15TH
M-36 between US-23 and Pinckney is scheduled to be resurfaced beginning October 1st. with a completion date of November 15th. Construction will begin at US-23 and progress west to Pinckney. View work details here.
FIRE DEPARTMENT: JOB OPENINGS FOR PAID ON-CALL FIREFIGHTERS AVAILABLE
The Hamburg Township Fire Department is accepting applications for paid on-call firefighters.
SGT. JAMES SANDERSON
View Information on funeral arragements here.
PLEASE NOTE: Hamburg Township has limited staff available today, Thursday, October 2nd, between the hours of 10 am and 3:30 p.m. due to Sgt. Sanderson's funeral. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
|PLANNING AND ZONING DEPARTMENT |
HOURS OF OPERATION
Please note that the Planning and Zoning Department has changed its hours of operation:
- Monday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only
*Planning and Zoning Administrator available by appointments only. Zoning Coordinator available for questions, plan submittals and plan pickup.
| 2014 FALL YARD WASTE BURNING SEASON BEGINS OCTOBER 1ST|
The 2014 Fall Yard Waste Burning Season begins Wednesday, October 1st and ends Friday, November 28th.
Questions? Contact the Fire Department at 810-222-1100.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11TH
HAMBURG COMMUNITY FINE ART FAIR AT HAMBURG LIBRARY
This juried fine art fair is sponsored by Hamburg Township Library at the Library on Saturday, October 11th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Artists/Vendors application deadline is September 30th. Open to the public - free admission. More
| SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18TH|
FIRE DEPARTMENT OPEN HOUSE
AT STATION 12
The Fire Department is hosting an Open House on Saturday, October 18th from 10 am to 3 pm. View flyer.
Use Potassium In Your Water Softener
sodium chloride effluent levels need to be reduced
in Hamburg Township for homes on the sewer system to bring levels in accordance
with MDNRE requirements. Everyone's help is
needed to achieve this critical goal. Learn
No. 82 - Questions and Answers
Help Available 24/7/365