Live Broadcast over HT-TV Channel 191
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 2:30 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting - View Proposed Agenda and Info Packet
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - 3:00 p.m. - Public Safety Committee Meeting - View proposed Agenda
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Zoning Board of Appeals - Regular Meeting - View Notice
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Planning Commission - Regular Meeting
NEW SUBSTANCE ABUSE ORDINANCE
At its meeting on August 19, 2014, the Hamburg Township Board of Trustees adopted a new Substance Abuse Ordinance. The ordinance will be published August 24, 2014 and become effective September 23, 2014. View Ordinance.
FIRE DEPARTMENT: JOB OPENINGS FOR PAID ON-CALL FIREFIGHTERS AVAILABLE
The Hamburg Township Fire Department is accepting applications for paid on-call firefighters.
|Hamburg Road Millage Information|
A Road Millage Proposal has been placed on the November 4, 2014 General Election ballot.
View a copy of the proposal and related information by clicking here.
|PLANNING AND ZONING DEPARTMENT |
HOURS OF OPERATION
Please note that the Planning and Zoning Department has changed its hours of operation:
*Planning and Zoning Administrator available by appointments only. Zoning Coordinator available for questions, plan submittals and plan pickup.
- Monday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only
|SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH |
ANNUAL FALL FESTIVAL IN THE VILLAGE OF HAMBURG
The Fall Festival takes place In the Village of Hamburg from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. More...
Coming Saturday, September 27th
Use Potassium In Your Water Softener
sodium chloride effluent levels need to be reduced
in Hamburg Township for homes on the sewer system to bring levels in accordance
with MDNRE requirements. Everyone's help is
needed to achieve this critical goal. Learn
No. 82 - Questions and Answers
Help Available 24/7/365